CONTEXT AND OVERVIEW
Our commitment to you
We pride ourselves in the high standard of service we offer our customers and students and are committed to ensuring there is never a need for complaint. However, should you feel that the service or product we offer has been less than satisfactory and wish to complain, we value such feedback and will ensure your complaint is dealt with quickly and fairly.
Definition of a complaint
The definition of a ‘complaint’ is “any oral or written expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, from, or on behalf of, a direct client about the provision of, or failure to provide, a financial service, which (1) alleges that the complainant has suffered (or may suffer) financial loss, material distress or material inconvenience, (2) relates to an activity of that respondent, or of any other respondent with whom that respondent has some connection in marketing or providing financial services or products and/or (3) any ethical violations made towards the client.
The complaint should be brought to Euphoria Empire’s attention as soon as possible after the action giving rise to it, but in no case later than 30 days after the action complained of.
If a complaint is in some manner associated with any of our training courses or services, the student/client must submit the complaint within 30 days after the action upon which it is based. Students must be within the course timeline to file such complaint related to the course.
WHAT WE NEED TO KNOW
When contacting us regarding your complaint please provide the following information:
- Your student/client details or policy number or other ID so that we can accurately identify you.
- Details of what went wrong. Please give us as much detail as possible. Where necessary please include the dates of your interactions with us and key events which are relevant to your complaint.
- How can we contact you? Just in case we need to speak to you further, please include some contact details and a preferred method of contact (e.g. phone or email).
- What outcome would you like? We know that sometimes an apology and recognition that we have not done as well as we might is all that may be required. At other times it can be far more that’s needed to put things right. Let us know how you think we could resolve the matter.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR COMPLAINT
Please include the information we have listed under ‘What we need to know’. When sending emails, you should not include any personal financial or other confidential details as this method is not a secure way of supplying information.
THE RESPONSE YOU CAN EXPECT
- Euphoria Empire staff will always try their upmost to resolve your complaint immediately and you will receive an acknowledgment, and where possible a satisfactory settlement of the complaint, by the end of the next working day. If unable to resolve your complaint immediately, or further investigation is required, we undertake to inform you of this within five business days. You will also be given the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint.
- The complaint will be recorded and we will open a file for it.
- If the complaint is about your training course or program, and we have reasonable grounds to consider someone else or other third party firm responsible for the fault alleged in the complaint, then you may be advised to follow the complaints procedure set out in the policy, or referred on to that other firm.
a. You will be informed of our response to your complaint and this referral in writing within five working days of us having decided that the other firm was responsible. This will include information regarding the other firm’s contact details.
- In the event that the fault is shared between us and another firm:
a. The complaint shall be notified to the other firm within five working days of having decided the other firm was jointly responsible.
b. You will be informed of our response to your complaint and this referral in writing within five working days of us having decided that the other firm was jointly responsible. This will include information regarding the other firm’s contact details.
c. The part of the alleged fault within the complaint which is considered our responsibility will be dealt with according to the steps outlined below.
- Our investigation may involve one of more of the following steps :
a. We may ask the member of staff who acted for you to reply to the complaint within five working days.
b. We will examine their reply and the information within the complaint file and may then ask them for more information. This could take up to a further five working days from receiving their reply.
c. Euphoria Empire hopes to deal with the complaint at the earliest opportunity but in the unlikely event that your complaint has not been resolved within twenty working days of its receipt, we will write to you and let you know the reasons why and the further actions we will take.
d. If the complaint is sufficiently complicated to warrant longer investigation or it requires review of information or it requires review of information from a third party, then you will be advised accordingly.
e. You will also be advised of a date by which you can expect to receive a final response; this date being no later than eight weeks after receipt of the complaint (excluding time waiting for any information requested from you, the complainant).
f. Upon conclusion of our investigation, we will write to you with a final response detailing the outcome of our investigation and detailing any remedial actions and/or offer of compensation if appropriate.
Alternatively, if you do not want to make a complaint but you’d simply like to make a suggestion as to how we could improve our products, service or website we would appreciate your comments, which may be provided using the same contact details as above.
Euphoria Empire will keep full records of all complaints made against it for a minimum period of three years from the date of complaint. This will include the name of the complainant, the substance of the complaint and any correspondence between us, the complainant and any other third party firm, including any redress offered.